Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Network Browsing Freezes Window

The Lambton Worm

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2010
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Points
0
When I try to browse my network the ViX spinner appears and then the window freezes. The tv picture is ok. I can't exit the Network Browser by pressing the red button or the exit button. Instead I have to switch the box off/on by the switch on the back of the unit or reboot via WebIf. I've looked at the attached log and it would appear that its trying to search invalid/unknown network addresses. No idea whether that's the reason for freezing though.

View attachment Enigma2-06-04-2014_09-30-01.log
 
dont know why network is taking so long but the message in your screenshot made interesting reading :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top