nirmies
Forum Supporter

Starting a new thread because this is a different problem to the other problem.
I am using my box as normal and have made no changes to my settings apart from setting up a swap file a few days ago.
Today I have noticed that my network connection to my box has been disconnecting and connecting randomly whilst watching tv. I am definitely sure on one occasion it was whilst I was watching BBC 1.
A little later whilst watching TV screen went blank and box restarted.
Debug logs attached for today.
I am using my box as normal and have made no changes to my settings apart from setting up a swap file a few days ago.
Today I have noticed that my network connection to my box has been disconnecting and connecting randomly whilst watching tv. I am definitely sure on one occasion it was whilst I was watching BBC 1.
A little later whilst watching TV screen went blank and box restarted.
Debug logs attached for today.