Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

network drive

fintannl

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
723
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I have a 1TB drive connected to my Duo downstairs. Upstairs I have a dm500. Both the DUO and DM500 are connected to my router. Is there some way I can network the drive connected to my DUO so I can watch the films recorded on it on the TV connected to my DM500. What image is recommended to use on the DM500 to possibly allow this to happen. I currently have the commando image on the DM500 as I love the 7 day EPG allowed with this image
 
Hi,
Do you really mean 500 without HD? If yes it can cause some trouble because it is E1 and the files can differ and the 500 is know to be quite a bad network client. If you like your 500 image then try to live with it. Ask someone how knows commando if it is a nfs client. If yes then install NFS on the DUO then the hard drive is shared.

ciao
 
on my duo my nfs setup under menu-setup-system-network shows status running. when i look at my dm500 i see no possible drives to map? I appreciate the point that many of the movies I have saved are HD and as such it may not be possible to view across the network. however i would like to at least see the hard drive as a network drive by my dm500 system upstairs. ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top