Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Network File Sharing with my Windows 10 PC

telel

New member
Joined
Feb 4, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
67
When I use an old image openvix-5.3.009.release-mutant51_usb I could see and access all my Mutant51 Files on my network browser via my PC. When I upgraded to openvix-5.4.012.release-mutant51_usb I cannot now access the Mutant51 files on my network. I can see it on my network browser but access is denied. If I flash back to image 5.3.009 I can access my mutant51 and see everything. Is there a software change with 5.4 that stops this now?
 
5.4.012 is over 6 months old, I'd update to the latest release (6.0.003) and see how you get on.
 
... I doubt it's that, I'm assuming he's using samba to access the box. I've never set any passwords for samba.
 
.... check which version of samba you're allowing on your pc. (Turn Windows features on or off.)
 
What if he was using Filezilla and as said above maybe he did not setup a password on new image via remote as that would throw up an error in trying to access with it.
 
What if he was using Filezilla and as said above maybe he did not setup a password on new image via remote as that would throw up an error in trying to access with it.

I don't describe Filezilla as a network browser, so we'll have to wait and see.

I could see and access all my Mutant51 Files on my network browser via my PC.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top