Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Network issue with ultimo

  • Thread starter Thread starter acsnaz
  • Start date Start date
A

acsnaz

Guest
Hi
Just purchased ULTIMO
Loaded VIX 2.3 Image
I am able to FTP via filezilla but can not use web browser to access the receiver. Also I have used dreamboxedit on my DUO but again no working with Ultimo.
I have reset reciever several times. Is there something wrong I am doing?
I have a Dreambox 7025s(original), i am able to access this on my web browsers, either internet explorer or Google chrome, & also dreambox edit is able to connect to it. Originally i thought it was network issue but I have changed my cat 5 cable & swapped routers, same issue. I want to ftp the silverfox channel list to the box....
 
Thanks
:thumbsup:

VIX Team PLZ try to stick to same ports,
Changing things, just adds confusion...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top