Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Network Mounts

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmgp
  • Start date Start date
D

dmgp

Guest
Had a power cut and lost my HDD and Network Mount ( Laptop ) Getting HDD back was OK but cannot now see the laptop. I have a cross on the mounted/unmounted icon and whatever I do , enable disable etc it won't see it. Any chance of an idiot users guide to installing a network mount, and I presume the messages 'please wait while install / etc' remaining on screen for up to 10 minutes is a software glitch, or shall I wait and start afresh when 1.3 arrives. Not a matter of life and death of course, any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks to all involved, this is the best box/image I have ever owned.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top