Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Network NAS Mounting problems in VIX 3.0.692, when replacing NAS

  • Thread starter Thread starter danop
  • Start date Start date
D

danop

Guest
I would like some help in NAS mounting, for the time being I spent a lot of time on that.
The splended tutorial from Phoenix is very good, but do not cover the situation when you need to
mount another NAS.

I started deleting the old NAS mount, rebooted and then (via Network Blowswr) mounted the new NAS,
using NFS, which is activated on the QUAD, and rebooted.

The last stage is to specify the new path in Recording Settings, and here it goes wrong.
Although the old NAS mount is deleeted, the path in Recording Settings is still present, and I am not able to
specify the path of the new (mounted) NAS.

I have tried as well to go throug Recordings, where you can specify where the files should be placed, but
here the old path still remain, and yo can no see the new NAS.

Have you any ideas to solve this?
 
if you're not into editing text files on the box, I'd suggest a fresh flash, no back-ups restored & set-up your mounts again from scratch.
 
Thanks for the answer, but I doent mind editing text files, I just dont krow which ones
 
Can anyone tell me which files to edit and parameters please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top