Is anyone else having network problems after update to 5.4 ,I have entered a password and saved it and re booted box but can't use network says access denied what else do I do.
We may need more details to establish what you are trying to achieve
I can find no meaningful (in this context) link for any software called "extremity". What software is it and possiblbly provide a link to where it can be found.
Did it work before your upgrade to 5.4.xxxx?
Does your web interface to the box work? In your PCs browser address bar type the IP number of your box which can be found menu -> information -> network -> IP = xxx.xxx.xxx.xx
I use Iptv and to put details on my box I use a program called xtreamity by Kiddac to copy and paste my details in, since updating to 5.4 I need a password for network so i made one up and saved it with green button rebooted box and it keeps saying access denied.
As per post #6, telnet into the box (putty) with the receiver ip address, login is root and if no password leave blank
then type passwd and enter (and I do mean passwd)
enter new password, and repeat
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.