Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Networkbrowser

  • Thread starter Thread starter zola25
  • Start date Start date
Z

zola25

Guest
Hi all
Just got a new NAS disk from my internet provider and trying to use the networkbrowser to find it but everytime i use the networkbrowser it crashes i am posting the crashlog.
I am using the latest ViX on my duo with all the updates applied i have no plugins installed apart from cccam but the crashlog seems to say no memory any ideas?
 

Attachments

It worked once after a reboot but when i ran it again because it did not find the disk it crashed again
 
I've also had some issues mounting my network shares with the latest build and updates applied. I have now succesfully mounted my network drive but only after experiencing crashes with the previous two attempts.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top