Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Updated to latest Vix image but satellite channels blank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dermbet
  • Start date Start date
D

Dermbet

Guest
Installed the latest Vix with usb flash and normal freeview works but not sat channels.

I think I have put the files in the correct place:

The old mg_cfg and newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder

CCcam.cfg in the etc folder

enigma2-plugin-cams-ccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk in the var/volatile/tmp folder

I tried putting enigma2-plugin-cams-ccam.2.0.11_1.0_mipsel.ipk in the tmp folder and running that but that doesn't work either. THe cams are active in the cam manager but not reading the sat channels.

Am i supposed to use new files from somewhere which are compatible with the latest vix?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?. Help much appreciated. Thanks
 
Looks like you did not restore your settings which image did you update from ?
 
I didn't restore settings cos I wanted a ffresh start without any older problems. I'm getting a lot of freezing altho i don't know what's causing it for sure. Only the sat channels freeze. That's why i did update without restore. What should I do???
 
I didn't restore settings cos I wanted a ffresh start without any older problems. I'm getting a lot of freezing altho i don't know what's causing it for sure. Only the sat channels freeze. That's why i did update without restore. What should I do???

Sounds like you're not paying for those channels that freeze?
 
Not sure what you mean. I pay the subscription and get the channels. They all worked ok till about 9 months ago and started getting some freezing occasionally. Now they freeze quite often. Do I need specific cams for the new vix or can you use the same ones as previously? I don't think I have done anything different that the previous update but this one is not working. Any ideas?
 
Get yourself a legit card and your problems will disappear. Also read the forum rules
 
ok will read the rules because a bit confused by what you said. Thanks
 
I use mgcamd 1.38 from feeds and channels are fine (also using ABM).

Are you watching just freeview and sky 28.2 and no other satellites?
 
If you have a legit card you should stop using MGcan & CCcam.

Load OSCam and you will get everything on your legit card without any freezing, and everything else you had before.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top