Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] New Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim bob

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Vu+ Solo
Apollo 036

Default skin ( i havnt changed it)

Plugins installed :
OnDemand
Mediaportal
Cache flush
TS Media

Problem :
I just tried a new complete backup with image manager and it crashed during process so backup failed.
Never had this problem before, has anyone else tried it on 36?

Thx
 
No issues here with backup manager on build 36.
Please upload the crashlog. It's in /home/root/logs/ by default.
 
Try it without TSmedia installed, seems quite a few users are having issues with TSmedia causing instabilities in the latest builds.
 
ok, tried it again and it worked so false alarm , sorry guys. must have been a glitch!

All working well, keep up the good work :)

BTW. Forgot another plugin i have installed, Dreamplex. anyone tried it ? I recommend it.
 
Hi Guys new to this, its taken me best part of 2 weeks to get this fare what with the self install and set up. Thought I had cracked it, but unfortunatley not the problem is I have a vu+ solo with a black hole image. I can get all fta stuff, but my line manager seems ok but still unable to get other stuff. Do I have to install something else to the box, in order to get other stuff. Many thanks hope ive put it right.
 
beware off the forum rules.Just install a softcam from the feeds.Cccam 2.3.0.
 
No line manager talk here. We only help with Softcams to open channels for which you have a card.

You just agreed to the rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top