Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New Mainboard

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbeb
  • Start date Start date
J

jimbeb

Guest
Hi my vu Duo decided to stay on starting after flashing a few weeks ago. The fan also not turning. I replaced the cap but still no good so bought a regulator off ebay but I cant get anyone to fit it for me. Tried 6 different pc shops- all said they couldn't do it or didn't want to try incase they damaged the board. I have now seen on gumtree brand new boards being advertised at £75 but they are V3.5. My board is V2.3, I was wondering are these inter chageable?
Thanks
 
They are clone main boards so the risk is all yours.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top