Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New member – where to share Enigma2 VOD development?

peterai

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
13
Points
3
Hi all,

I’m a new member to the forum, although I’ve had a long professional background in STB and EPG development.

Using a lot of the valuable information shared here over the years, I’ve built a VOD system on top of my personal Enigma2 with a Plex / Kodi style UX and navigation. It’s fully integrated natively into the Enigma2 PVR - no plugin involved.

I’d like to share more details about this in case it’s useful to others, especially since I’ve benefited so much from knowledge shared here.

Could someone please advise which forum section would be most appropriate for posting about this kind of development?

Thanks,
Pete
 
Have you got a git repo we could compare against?

If not, can you give more details, i.e. which files are modified.

By the way there are already some VoD solutions (e.g. M3UIPTV which is fully integrated into enigma). Where is the VoD coming from?
 
I'm happy to share source code, screenshots and such. I was just wandering which forum to do that in? Surely not here in intro?
 
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Post in there. If it suits another section better one of the moderators can move it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top