Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] New Miraclebox wont scan all my channels. Help please

Dreamboxjohnny

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
Hello i just recived my new box with vix imige. I have 4 lnb setup which i was using with slybox f5 and dreambox 800hd. I configed the tuner correctly for each lnb but searching for channels is not finding all my channels. At the moment it is 92% into the scan and had only found 233 channels on all sats. What am i doing wrong. I was hoping this time when i get new box all work be simple to setup and here i go again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top