Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New TM-Nano 2T coming out...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cohibastevie
  • Start date Start date
Has there been any word on WOS stocking this new reciever?

I know the posted saying they will be selling it at £199 but I have yet to see it on the website...

If I could also be a bit cheeky and ask if there is also any word on a vix image? :D

Thanks!
 
My jaw has just dropped!

I really appreciate that pheonix!

Thanks bud.
 
The drivers were sorted out a while ago.
No need to bash TM in every thread.

The drivers were updated but not sorted. Timeshift still doesn't work properly, the box can't record from deep stand-by properly and, if I am not mistaken, it has a rather bad memory leak (box slows down then crashes).
 
The drivers were updated but not sorted. Timeshift still doesn't work properly, the box can't record from deep stand-by properly and, if I am not mistaken, it has a rather bad memory leak (box slows down then crashes).

Timeshift working fine here, been testing for a few days now to find any issues. Enabled PTS and all works welll. Deep standby recording has to be supported by the hardware, TM-Nano-2T support deep standy timers/recording. Tested a few this morning, all woke the receiver up to record.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top