Larry-G
V.I.P ,
- Joined
- May 19, 2010
- Messages
- 32,540
- Reaction score
- 405
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 48
Could the ViX flash you tried have been a corrupt download? Maybe try downloading again & flashing again.
nahh mate he just booted into the none E2 side.
Could the ViX flash you tried have been a corrupt download? Maybe try downloading again & flashing again.
I just flashed this version and the latest 3.0.600 on my new TM-Single-OE. But when I restarted the stb, I never saw the setup wizard and the menu layout does not seem to be an openvix one..also it is German.
My other box is a VU+ Duo and this looks nothing like that and yes that is also running openvix.
When the box starts, I do the the Open Vix text, so think the image has been written correctly.
Any idea of what i could be doing wrong.