Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

new to this! what box to go for?

  • Thread starter Thread starter redthendead
  • Start date Start date
R

redthendead

Guest
Hi all this is my first post so please be gentle. I am thinking of coming away from sky tv. I want to be able to have xbmc on my tv combined with satellite tv. I would like to be able to use the new box in a similar way to sky I.e pause rewind fast forward live tv. Also I would like to be able to have an RF output so I can watch the box in my bedroom. If you could tell me my best option for this I would be truely grateful :p
 
Most boxes don't have RF output, but an RF converter is cheap (less than £20)
You could do worse than consider an original VU+DUO (bit old now, but still very capable) or the TM-NANO-2T.
There are also some nice looking single tuner Gigablue 800SE/UE PLUS models that you can add an extra tuner ;)
 
I've been looking at the duo twin, would that be any good to me? If I used a converter for the signal up to my bedroom. If I go for one of those is there a thread that you know of that will explain the buying options to a simpleton like myself :)
 
Don't go for an RF-connection through your house. You're using an HD box and then going for the lowest video-life-form.... :confused:
Use a (cheap, second hand, defective tuner np) e2 box in your bedroom and connect it via your lan to the 'server' box in your living.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top