Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New to Vix

Satdumbum

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Congleton, UK
Just a quick post to say thank you to team Vix. I have just flashed Vix after using BH for a while on my Duo2. Vix is a revelation, so far I am mightily impressed. Thank you so much once again to the development and support team, your hard work is recognised and appreciated.:thumbsup:
 
VIX is my go to image having tried out various others on my solo2. No brainer....

Just a quick post to say thank you to team Vix. I have just flashed Vix after using BH for a while on my Duo2. Vix is a revelation, so far I am mightily impressed. Thank you so much once again to the development and support team, your hard work is recognised and appreciated.:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top