Hello All,
Got my ET 9000 setup provisionally and I am trying to get it going properly. I have a few problems that I know you guys could hopefully answer in a few seconds... So thanks in advance for any answers....
1 - Currently watching BBC and I have some sub audio providing descriptions to what is going on - on screen. How do I turn this off?
2 - I put my motorised dish into tuner a and fixed into tuner b (28.2), and set it up using Usals but was struggling to get a picture. Not sure if it is my long / lat settings. But these were transferred from my DM 500. How do I check what tuner is currently operating, or drive my motor to find the right position? Any hints or tips?
3 - How does the time shift work - I have a 500 gb HDD intenal, and a 2 TB NAS which is mounted. Question is how do I pause live tv? This is a must from the wife!!
Thanks
FP.
Got my ET 9000 setup provisionally and I am trying to get it going properly. I have a few problems that I know you guys could hopefully answer in a few seconds... So thanks in advance for any answers....
1 - Currently watching BBC and I have some sub audio providing descriptions to what is going on - on screen. How do I turn this off?
2 - I put my motorised dish into tuner a and fixed into tuner b (28.2), and set it up using Usals but was struggling to get a picture. Not sure if it is my long / lat settings. But these were transferred from my DM 500. How do I check what tuner is currently operating, or drive my motor to find the right position? Any hints or tips?
3 - How does the time shift work - I have a 500 gb HDD intenal, and a 2 TB NAS which is mounted. Question is how do I pause live tv? This is a must from the wife!!
Thanks
FP.