Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New version development status

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyberdelic
  • Start date Start date
C

cyberdelic

Guest
Hi Vix-Team,

I need to reinstall my VU+ Duo ViX 2.3 image this weekend. Is there a release schedule when the new version will be released? Should I wait for it?

Thanks, great work. Keep going.
 
Sorry mate we don't give ETA for obvious reason. The next update is unlikely to be a new flash so I would go ahead and flash the latest image and bootloader and when next update is released , you can do an online update.
 
Ok thanks. Keep up the good work, VIX image is the best!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top