ToMaJo
Forum Supporter ,
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2010
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Hi All
First of all many thanks for this nice piece of work. I'm using the ViX image on 2 VUDUO's and version 2.4.213 is working smoothly.
I came from version 2.3.204 and did a clean install from USB-stick without any problems. I just have 2 questions/remarks :
1. to use the HDD of the other VUDUO (and vica versa) for viewing recordings from the other box, I had to install and
mount the NFS service, the CIFS share did not work for that.
2. the time before you see a picture after channel-switching is much longer when switching between two coded channels
than with v 2.3.204 and the channels and CCcam settings and software are the same.
Is this normal or did I overlooked something ??
Thanks in advance for your answer(s), Tom
First of all many thanks for this nice piece of work. I'm using the ViX image on 2 VUDUO's and version 2.4.213 is working smoothly.
I came from version 2.3.204 and did a clean install from USB-stick without any problems. I just have 2 questions/remarks :
1. to use the HDD of the other VUDUO (and vica versa) for viewing recordings from the other box, I had to install and
mount the NFS service, the CIFS share did not work for that.
2. the time before you see a picture after channel-switching is much longer when switching between two coded channels
than with v 2.3.204 and the channels and CCcam settings and software are the same.
Is this normal or did I overlooked something ??
Thanks in advance for your answer(s), Tom