basilyoung
V.I.P - R.I.P - Will never be forgotten...
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2010
- Messages
- 3,233
- Reaction score
- 11
- Points
- 0
no...if you are using CCcam...disable auto start
have used oscam for ages. wanted to try new xbmc skin so switched to new version. since then constant vix spinning on channel change. on top of that is the freezing that occurs on a very irregular basis but never happens ever on previous image. so thanks but not this time
You doing the coding to allow us to choose whether to allow unstable updates or not is appreciated and not just by me, Thank you.yup, unlike pli nightlies, i did code stuff to allow you guys to choose whether to allow unstable updates or not.
You doing the coding to allow us to choose whether to allow unstable updates or not is appreciated and not just by me, Thank you.
I noticed that build .124 is live but settings, bootlogo's and picons by silverfox0786 were removed. This doesn't sounds good as silverfox wasn't able to update the setting's and picons at the start of this month.
I really like ALICE picons by silverfox, They go perfectly with the ViX_Night_HD. I hope silverfox is not leaving as i'd like the work done for the ALICE picons to continue
That's not good, Wish someone from the ViX team could take over the picons, They are the only picons that fit perfectly with the ViX Skin.. I have tried SGTFlipFlop and they do indeed look good but they don't fit in with the ViX Skin. I hope silverfox comes backunfortunately that is something which is beyond our control. MR. Mister will be taking up the reigns as far as the ViX E2 sky uk bouquets go but as for the picons there is nothing we can really do about that. Try using the SGTFlipFlop picons they are very regularly updated and look rather nice with the ViX HD skins.
That's not good, Wish someone from the ViX team could take over the picons, They are the only picons that fit perfectly with the ViX Skin.. I have tried SGTFlipFlop and they do indeed look good but they don't fit in with the ViX Skin. I hope silverfox comes back