Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] New ViX Team ET 9x00 OE3.0 Release Discussion

Is this for VU+ DUO? looks different uppdate from USB stick?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No thats for the Xtrend 9x00 receivers as thats the section this post is in.
 
Hi Pheonix, I have version 3.0.600 on my Xtrend 9000 and I find that when I set a timer recording it records for one minute and reports no disk space, but there is hundreds of gigs available. I had a look and found that if I change the location from "Default" to "hdd/movie" it records fine.
In the recording settings menu the default movie location is set to hdd/movie so is there somewhere else to change the "Default to hdd/movie?
 
Hi Pheonix, I have version 3.0.600 on my Xtrend 9000 and I find that when I set a timer recording it records for one minute and reports no disk space, but there is hundreds of gigs available. I had a look and found that if I change the location from "Default" to "hdd/movie" it records fine.
In the recording settings menu the default movie location is set to hdd/movie so is there somewhere else to change the "Default to hdd/movie?

To be honest im at a loss, I never change any thing in this area and it always works fine for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
:D ok thanks :confused: I will just have to keep changing it manually each time I set a timer, once it's set it's fine, even if it's a weekly repeating timer
 
In the recording settings menu the default movie location is set to hdd/movie so is there somewhere else to change the "Default to hdd/movie?
Nope, that's the correct location.
You might try to change it to Media/HDD/Movie (the same location, but still........).
What format is the drive?
 
Hi Rob, ext4.

I don't think I can change it to what I like, I can only select what it offers and it only offers default or hdd/movie
 
Ah yes, I couldn't figure out how to get from the bookmarks section to the top, then found pressing the menu offered it. Ok, set to media/hdd/movies and I have set up a recording leaving it set to default, will know in five minutes or so.
Nope! did exactly the same, no recording. Never mind, it work fine if I select hdd/movie on the timer setup page, maybe it will just get sorted in later updates
 
thanks mate

i got some ideals for some add ons, but as a non linux man not sure if can be sorted

is there a way when u want the tv channel to be zap`ed over ( do via timer ) to be a button just marked as " reminder? " on the epg? like red for record
for some reason on the et9200, i have scroll speed to max, yet is still slow to go up and down and better on other images, so its not my box

i still cant link a seagate goflex to be picked up by the box to watch movies or music
 
Build 381 is far too old a build to successfully be able to update via the online method, so much has changed in the image between then and now. a full reflash will be required and i would recommend a fresh setup but you can also use a settings backup if you need to, but this may cause problems down the road.

you can get the latest build from www.openvix.co.uk and i'd highly recomend that you backup your config files and any timers or autotimers you may want to keep.
 
found myself here yet again

just moved house and had my motor dish re put up

as soon as i go to sat finder and pick a sat to check BANG crashes
 
found myself here yet again

just moved house and had my motor dish re put up

as soon as i go to sat finder and pick a sat to check BANG crashes

as we always say in such instances, we need a little bit more to go on than that to be able to offer help. such as what image your using for example ( the exact build number please ) and i cant stress this often enough but we really do need access to the crash logs that correspond to this incident as they are a vital investigative tool for us.

p.s i'm sure i have said this before too, but this is supposed to be a general thread only, for support please create a specific thread, that way your likely to get helped much faster and your posts are less likely to vanish in the rabble.
 
Hi there ...

i dont know if it was the uodate, but i got now an error 500
on the webinterface ... and so i cant get the device info.
my dreamote app wont work full now.

i hope ou can help me with that problem.
i cant get the openwebintrface working better with dreamote.

thanks and greeings no.trace
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top