Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE] New ViX Team Gigablue HD800SE OE3.0 Release Discussion

thats no a bug, it is changing modes from TV to radio and vice versa.

OK, but why it dosn't work with openvix? The switch between TV/Radio dosn't work, after pressing TV/Rad-button the tv boquet list opens and not the radio boquets. :(

Like I said, with other images this button worked without problems.
 
OK, but why it dosn't work with openvix? The switch between TV/Radio dosn't work, after pressing TV/Rad-button the tv boquet list opens and not the radio boquets. :(

Like I said, with other images this button worked without problems.

ok will check it
 
Any solution for this yet?

well. i have ask GigaBlue to fix there drivers, the button is mapped to normal TV button, and imo should be mapped to it's own button so it can be used as a toggle, some teams have 'HACKED' arround this issue. but i am sorry i am not going to start hacking my e2 just because if errors in one manufactures drivers.


i will let you know when GigaBlue fix it, i suggest you email GigaBlue asking to assign the remote 'TV' button to 'KEY_TV2' in there drivers
 
Hi I been having telnet issues with 800se.iam unable to type anything when trying to login I have been able to type once or twice but I get to root then enter an thats as far as I get.could this b a img prob I reflashed with your new img an still same probs.any ideas would be helpfull thxx
 
I can now connect through my laptop i donno why i carnt connect through my main pc but nvm least i can connect now :)
 
First of all, apologizes for the noob questions, i have tried to get the answers by searching.
I am trying to put vix image on my Gbse800.
I am upgrading from the last TEAM RED image which served me well
I downloaded the boot =hd800se 08-08-2012 and the only vix image i seem to be able to download even though their are newer images poster..openvix 30.204
using 2 usb sticks both formatted to fat 32
put bootloader on root of usb 1
power down the GB, put in the usb in front usb slot
power up, let the system boot until channel comes on
copy file structure "gigable/se/5files" onto root of usb2
power down GB
swap usb sticks over
reboot GB until channel comes on
Team red image is still on

Any ideas what i did wrong

Thanks in advance
 
Thanks for the link, I have since updated both the bootloader and image file, and carried out the same procedure, but no luck

Cheers
 
According the the instructions it said load the usb into front usb slot, i get the message config, i hit ok on remote, but when finished doing its thing i am still on Team Red image..
 
u cant b serious are u really still on team red :eek:. Anyways best thing to do is when you see config press OK on the BOX not the remote. Also make sure your pen drive is properly formatted before starting a new image flash.

I made the same mistake a long while ago when the bootloader was updated
 
Hello asking for help from more experienced I would buy Gigablue 800SE how can I do to read sky + subscription card tvsat?
Thank you and good luck.
 
Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem updated to latest vix and since then i have not been able to find any signal on satelite on a motorside set up
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top