Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New ViX Team MK / MaxDigital XP1000 OE3.0 Release Discussion

I'm almost sure those sellers have it wrong.


Also I've read that some receivers only have blindscan with the original image, during the week will now test with the original image.

My receiver is not the MK XP1000, is the Octagon SF8 HD... as far as I know are the same receiver but the Octagon have the display.
 
Also I've read that some receivers only have blindscan with the original image, during the week will now test with the original image.

My receiver is not the MK XP1000, is the Octagon SF8 HD... as far as I know are the same receiver but the Octagon have the display.

Official image here
Code:
http://www.octagonfunclub.net/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=OCTAGON_SF8_HD_E2_HDTV-Linux_300413.rar&directory=&
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top