Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I must be lying then.

no one here accused you of lying so how you came to that conclusion is beyond me. i just pointed out that the feeds are fully working for me on my duo and every other box i have for that matter too, so the problem must lie on your end somewhere.
 
no one here accused you of lying so how you came to that conclusion is beyond me. i just pointed out that the feeds are fully working for me on my duo and every other box i have for that matter too, so the problem must lie on your end somewhere.

I'd be inclined to agree with you if I hadn't seen other DUO users pointing out the same issue over the last few weeks.
 
I'd be inclined to agree with you if I hadn't seen other DUO users pointing out the same issue over the last few weeks.

all i can really do is show some screenshots of my own duo in the plugins menu etc.
 
all i can really do is show some screenshots of my own duo in the plugins menu etc.

I could post screenshots of mine not working but it would be pointless.

What's really bugging me is that Autobouquets and Cross EPG and my xx work fine.

So there is no reason my feeds shouldn't be working at all.

It always tells me the feeds are down for maintenance.

As for the firmware upgrade it always tells me a background check is in progress and to try again later.

The little icon next to the record icon flashes green.

It make no difference if I change the settings from to allow unstable or not or back again. It's always the same result.

Everything worked on VIX 2.4 but I don't wish to go back there again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would Fresh flash build 339 and do not restore settings backup
 
Thats exactly what I have been doing with all the v3 builds mate.

Can't get hold of 339 yet though as it's not uploaded here : http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/

If all other internet functions are working on the box but not access to updates, try setting your DNS to use googles DNS servers (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) either on your box or router & let us know if you have the same results.
 
Please do in telnet
Code:
ping www.world-of-satellite.com
Use contr c to stop after some 10 pings and post the result.
 
Also check your router firewall and maybe place the duo into the dmz

done that with minor result.

Now have had "Downloading plugin information. please wait....

But it's been sat there for a good ten minutes so I doubt it's going anywhere.
 
If all other internet functions are working on the box but not access to updates, try setting your DNS to use googles DNS servers (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) either on your box or router & let us know if you have the same results.
would if I knew how.
 
Please do in telnet
Code:
ping www.world-of-satellite.com
Use contr c to stop after some 10 pings and post the result.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\me>ping www.world-of-satellite.com

Pinging world-of-satellite.com [94.75.215.25] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=55
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=55
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=55
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=55

Ping statistics for 94.75.215.25:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 26ms, Maximum = 27ms, Average = 26ms
 
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\me>ping www.world-of-satellite.com

Pinging world-of-satellite.com [94.75.215.25] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=26ms TTL=55
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=55
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=55
Reply from 94.75.215.25: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=55

Ping statistics for 94.75.215.25:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 26ms, Maximum = 27ms, Average = 26ms
LOL, you were supposed to let the box do the pinging (hence 'in telnet'), not your lappy.......

And we already knew your lappy could find us!
 
Last edited:
would if I knew how.

Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Device Setup -> Name Server Settings

However, as your ping to WOS is working, this mightn't fix your issue but still worth a try to narrow it down.
 
would if I knew how.

to set it on your receiver.

menu> setup> system> network> device setup> name server settings.

name server 1. 8.8.8.8
name server 2. 8.8.4.4.

green to save then reboot the image.

i'd also advise logging into your router and doing the same there.
 
to set it on your receiver.

menu> setup> system> network> device setup> name server settings.

name server 1. 8.8.8.8
name server 2. 8.8.4.4.

green to save then reboot the image.

i'd also advise logging into your router and doing the same there.

cheers, done but made no difference I'm afraid.

Now how to telnet from my box and not my pc ?
 
cheers, done but made no difference I'm afraid.

Now how to telnet from my box and not my pc ?

Download and install putty onto your laptop run it in telnet mode and login to your duo
 
Has anyone had issues with the 339 build mounting internal hdd to a different mount point from normal?

After I auto updated, the recording list was looking at my usb flash drive I also got an error about timeshift as it was also trying to use the usb flash drive.

I've fixed it by editing all the mount points for epg, timeshift and recording.

Just seems weird this is the first time I've had this issue.

Cheers

Davie.

p.s. keep up the great work love this image!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top