Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

even with the latest image from tonight "openvix vuduo_usb.zip-3.0.390", the tvspielfilm_4. 0_mips32el.ipk will not program a record. As soon as I would like the red button schedule a recording the box rebooted.

Annexed the latest crashlog again after I've done the following:

-installed-openvix-3.0.390-vuduo_usb.zip
-orted channel list
-Dream Explorer installed
-Plugin tvspielfilm_4. 0_mips32el.ipk installed
-restart

Have an idea? Under VIX 3.0.204 the Plugin works, why?
 

Attachments

please create a separate thread for this as currently this thread is over 700 posts long and you run the risk of your plea for help becoming lost in amongst the other posts, as to the reason the plugin no longer works with the image again i would suggest you contact the author as it is something he may have to fix for it to become compatible with later images.
 
I was about to do an online update last night and noticed the download had changed from green to red and now states beta. The comments made reference to the potential requirement for USB stick upgrade as opposed to online, thought I would check before I proceed, anyone tried it yet?
 
I was about to do an online update last night and noticed the download had changed from green to red and now states beta. The comments made reference to the potential requirement for USB stick upgrade as opposed to online, thought I would check before I proceed, anyone tried it yet?

There is now a newer update and comment regarding "possible re-flash required" has been removed, so now OK to do an online update.
 
3.0.393 has trashed swap file abilities. Unable to see current swap or create new swap. USB & HD are both correctly mounted but cannot create swap on either:confused:
 
If I timeshift an ongoing recording, I loose the subs, but when I play the finished recording the subs are there. If I pause when watching the recording, the subs are still hanging in, but if I choose to use the fast rewind function, the subs are gone...

Of course this happens only on channels which let you choose if you want the subs, or not. Typically I can choose between Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish subs. Sometimes even subs from eastern and southern Europe. Affected channels would be NRK, TV2, Discovery, C More, Nat Geo, Animal Channel ++++ TLC and TV3 are not affected, as they don't let us choose wheter we want the subs or not.

This problem appeared for the first time about a year ago, maybe ten months. It is present on both my boxes, and on the boxes my friends have. All are Vu+ Duo.

Any news on this issue..?
 
For some reason in the web interface the Now Playing part is completely blank :s
 
Guys, just a quick thank you for your efforts on this, I have only today updated to 3.0 from 2.3 but am very impressed with the overall package. Like the new clearer screens and the missus loves the default guide.

Great work !
 
Guys, just a quick thank you for your efforts on this, I have only today updated to 3.0 from 2.3 but am very impressed with the overall package. Like the new clearer screens and the missus loves the default guide.

Great work !

Thank you, we do appreciate all comments about the image good or bad, and it's nice to see our hard work being appreciated by those who like us use it on a day to day basis.
 
I gotta agree the vix epg guide is the bees knees lol best one out there
 
Hi guys, I recently installed ViX on my Vu+ Doo, I did the Auto bouquets update for my region (Republic of Ireland) but none of the ITV Channels (ITV1,2,3,4,ITV1+1,2+1,3+1,4+1) are in any of the Favorites categories (Apart from "All Channels").. On all my other box's the ITV's are in the Entertainment Category. Where can I find out how to add these channels to the auto Bouquet Updater? Is it maintained by the ViX Team?

thanks Guys
 
Hi guys, I recently installed ViX on my Vu+ Doo, I did the Auto bouquets update for my region (Republic of Ireland) but none of the ITV Channels (ITV1,2,3,4,ITV1+1,2+1,3+1,4+1) are in any of the Favorites categories (Apart from "All Channels").. On all my other box's the ITV's are in the Entertainment Category. Where can I find out how to add these channels to the auto Bouquet Updater? Is it maintained by the ViX Team?

thanks Guys

AB is taken directly from the sat and so will be local to your area.

As you have selected ROI no ITV am afraid.

You can create a personal bouquet and add them from the ALL but this will not be maintain by the plugin if any channels change.
 
Hi guys, I recently installed ViX on my Vu+ Doo, I did the Auto bouquets update for my region (Republic of Ireland) but none of the ITV Channels (ITV1,2,3,4,ITV1+1,2+1,3+1,4+1) are in any of the Favorites categories (Apart from "All Channels").. On all my other box's the ITV's are in the Entertainment Category. Where can I find out how to add these channels to the auto Bouquet Updater? Is it maintained by the ViX Team?

There are a few versions of Autobouquets. It sounds like you have installed the version in Vix plugin feeds. Uninstall this version and install the updated version from plugin author here:
Code:
[url]http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA[/url]

This version adds all the ITVs Ch5 etc to the ROI region.
 
I read through the list over unstable, but available updates this morning. I saw that there was something about Opera added to the plugins. I chose to give it a go, but I'm afraid that something might be wong. The update went as usual, but I can't find any Opera browser in the plugins, and there is still blinking a red icon on the screen, telling me that there's updates available. It says that there is 2 updates, but there's no info about them. I've tried to download them three times, but there's still 2 updates left. It seems like they're impossible to download. Just for info.

EDIT: Gave it another go, and now the info is present. Build 402, fix build circle and HDMI. But it doesn't install, or something like that... It seems like it is doing the ordinary process, but when it restarts, the same two updates are still there.
 
Last edited:
There are a few versions of Autobouquets. It sounds like you have installed the version in Vix plugin feeds. Uninstall this version and install the updated version from plugin author here:
Code:
[url]http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA[/url]

This version adds all the ITVs Ch5 etc to the ROI region.

these are 2 different plugins..

The Lraizer plugin was the original one..

AndyBlac then had a go at it as well.. So there are now 2 plugins ..
 
Maybe I've misunderstood something, but I cant find anything to do with Opera in any feeds. Updating to 402 also made the DBV-subs disappear. As the Scandinavian channels are using a mix of DVB and teletext, I had to go back to an older version.
 
I read through the list over unstable, but available updates this morning. I saw that there was something about Opera added to the plugins. I chose to give it a go, but I'm afraid that something might be wrong. The update went as usual, but I can't find any Opera browser in the plugins, and there is still blinking a red icon on the screen, telling me that there's updates available. It says that there is 2 updates, but there's no info about them. I've tried to download them three times, but there's still 2 updates left. It seems like they're impossible to download. Just for info.

EDIT: Gave it another go, and now the info is present. Build 402, fix build circle and HDMI. But it doesn't install, or something like that... It seems like it is doing the ordinary process, but when it restarts, the same two updates are still there.

I have the same issue.

Backed up, updated, but version still reports as 399; new updates still offered.

Have stopped now and will try again when next version appears
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top