hi guys whats the alternative to flashing via front usb as my system hangs for ages on starting
Can you flash via nulmodem and crossover cable ?
a good tip is to keep a file on your pc with your settings and cccamfiles etc ready to reload in a jiffy did mine yesterday think i was done and up and running in like 10mins
Hi al i am new to vu duo i know if i upgrade to 3.0+ from 2.4 i cant use system restore how do i get my channels back for ireland as when i do rstore i get channels but cant install new line any help would be great thanks
First of all: 'the latest' gives us no idea what build you're using. Please state the build number.Hi, not sure if this is an issue on my VU or with vix, just updated from version 600 to the latest, however now when my machine starts it just hangs on the bootscreen. I know i can do a backup back to 600, just wondering what's going on and what would cause that as obviously i'd like to be able to update my machine.
thanks
First of all: 'the latest' gives us no idea what build you're using. Please state the build number.
Secondly: for any problem start your own thread; don't hijack a general thread for that.

I'm not sure if this belongs under a new thread, or if it do belong here. As it is as much a report as a question, I chose to post it here. Hope I did the right thing... I have two Vu+ Duo, one running version 632, and the other is stuck at 630. On the 632 box I can now upgrade further, but the 630 is still showing nothing to upgrade. And yes, it is allowed to show unstable updates. Guess it's a bug of some kind..? Please let me know if there's any known fix for this.
This kind of issue Is affecting two of my 3 DUOs.mickyblueys said:Re: New ViX Team VU+ Duo OE3.0 Discussion
telnet to stuck box:
Init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2