Aahhhhhh......... Another lock up.
Im sorry guys but this version is definately not stable.
I think ill go back to previous version where all worked perfectly.
No issues whatsoever here. What EPG sources are you using?
Aahhhhhh......... Another lock up.
Im sorry guys but this version is definately not stable.
I think ill go back to previous version where all worked perfectly.
A real pity you react that way: debuglogs might have helped solving any problem.Aahhhhhh......... Another lock up.
Im sorry guys but this version is definately not stable.
I think ill go back to previous version where all worked perfectly.
No issues whatsoever here. What EPG sources are you using?
Using crossepg and opentv.
Never had problem on vix 2.4
A real pity you react that way: debuglogs might have helped solving any problem.
And about stability: 3.0 is rock-stable. During the hundreds of test-hours none of us experienced any problem in that area.
Have you considered the possibility of a faulty set-up?
Having said that: of course there will be bugs, that applies to all software. But if those who experience any problem only inform us about reverting to another image, they will never be solved :amen:
Which sources are you using in opentv?
I just select opentv providers : Sky UK on 28.2
Strange when i now download opentv it gets stuck at reading titles 195KB
I tend to disable everything after EIT in the 2nd screen shot.
Also what sources foe opentv have you selected?
Hi Gary..
Im sure your fed up flashing you box over and over again..
I would try a fresh download of the image onto your pc..
Just incase your 1st download has some how become corrupt..
Worth a try.. If you have not already tried..
Have you an original box? i.e. not a clone?
Where is it saving the EPG to, USB or HDD?

OK, can see that you are saving to HDD in the screenies, have you any other issues with the HDD?
Also, you never answered if you are using a clone or original DUO?
Can you try with a swap file enabled? Menu -> Setup -> VIX -> Swap Manager and let us know the results.