T
tandaman
Guest
ok mate thanks.
I did Im on build 255
No!!!! That was a horrible temporarily mistake.All,
I just updated from VIX 3 242 to 250 and all is fine. One thing I see thats gone is the exit movie player to exit recording playback. I thought this was a great feature but now see that its not there anymore (tried some menus incase it was a setting but couldnt find it.)
Is this the setting that changed in 250.
[keymap] remove 'EXIT' button for MoviePlayer
Can I put it back ????
No!!!! That was a horrible temporarily mistake.
There is a stop-button to stop playback; why would you want to have that doubled on another button?
Horrible.....But if the EXIT Button was then set to exit player altogether and return to TV Channels.
Horrible.....
What if you push exit by chance? If you push it one time too many (as happens to me quite often; being in info and pushing exit without even looking) I would revert to TV? I never want to go to TV, so why should I go there by such a mistake?
No!!!! That was a horrible temporarily mistake.
There is a stop-button to stop playback; why would you want to have that doubled on another button?