Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] New ViX Team VU+ Ultimo OE3.0 Release Discussion

Hi Guys I have just updated to 411 but cannot find the Power Management settings. Have they been removed or am I having a senior moment?:confused::confused::confused:
 
Yes, there now called power timers and are in the timers menu.

You can sat up multiples
 
Yes, there now called power timers and are in the timers menu.

You can sat up multiples

Thanks Stanman I searched 95% of the settings but missed that one!!! Looks to be an improvement to me. Testing it tonight. Tnks Frankblueking :):):):)
 
yep, that was the general idea we were going for.

Phoenix I am struggling to understand why you made this post. Obviously, the objective is to improve things. My post was to provide positive feedback to Stanman for his post and the changes made. Not sure if you are trying to be sarcastic or to put down but the tone is not appreciated. Frankblueking :mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
pheonix is just stating that image improvements are being made (mostly in the background) & this is one of them.
It's a major rewrite of a plugin now defaulted to core image functions.
A good thing.
 
pheonix is just stating that image improvements are being made (mostly in the background) & this is one of them.
It's a major rewrite of a plugin now defaulted to core image functions.
A good thing.

Thanks Judge My objective is not not to create discord and I do appreciate that a lot of effort goes into the continuous improvement process. I also fully recognise that I am an enthusiastic amateur, but I do not wish to have that pushed down my throat. Notwithstanding I do not wish to cause offence so if you want to delete my post I will not complain. Frankblueking :(:(:(
 
judge, it would seem not as my reputation has been changed now!!!!

<span class="member_reputation" title="satnav is an unknown quantity at this point">
 
Currently running vix 3 build 426, none of due to be recorded programs are showing in red on graphical epg, anyone else have this problem.

Thanks
 
Hi buddy..

Try updating to the newer build 430..

I have just checked here and all seems to be fine here on 430..

Try the update.. and we will take it from there..
 
Updated and still no joy with recorded programs showing red in graphical epg, also lost the second info bar, gonna try a fresh install and see how that goes, only thing im using different is Auto bouqets.

Thanks
 
Updated and still no joy with recorded programs showing red in graphical epg, also lost the second info bar, gonna try a fresh install and see how that goes, only thing im using different is Auto bouqets.

Thanks

The second infobar needs to be reactivated again, this can be done in the OSD setup section. ( sorry I can't be more specific as I'm not currently near a receiver to fully go through it for you).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Soon as I put sgt flip flops bouqets back on, the programs due to be recorded showed up again in red, but as he aint doin any more ive switched to Mr mister 28.2 bouqets and the same things happened, timers not showing red in graphical epg, any ideas ?

Thanks
 
Working fine here, can you do a AT scan after updating the bouquets tomsee of that fixes it?
 
I am at the moment in build 519 and I can no longer find the hold function for the TV picture. I like the still instead of black. Has it gone and if so why or can I reinstall it from somewhere?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top