Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] New ViX Team VU+ Ultimo OE3.0 Release Discussion

I mean the handset (I have both types) does not work.
When pressing any button, the TV button lights up but the button I pressed has no effect.
When restored back to Build 516, the handset(s) now works, as normal.....................
So you have set the R/C-code to something else then the default (= 2)?
Once an image has been flashed, the default is used; if you're R/C was set to another value, you'll have to (temporarely) set it to '2' again.
 
So you have set the R/C-code to something else then the default (= 2)?
Once an image has been flashed, the default is used; if you're R/C was set to another value, you'll have to (temporarely) set it to '2' again.

Nope! Never touched the setting. It is "2".

I've updated manytimes and this is the first time I've had this problem.

I'll most likely try again tomorrow..........
 
I've tried updating again today.

Same problem........no response from handset other than TV button at top-left flashes red with any button press.

Is there a button combination I can press to re-set the handset?

Had to restore from backup, again..............

BTW/ Prob not significant, but when box restarted with updated Build 521 it started on my channel 610 (Disney Channel +1) which I have never been on previously....
 
Last edited:
Hi guys, am on build 521 on my Ultimo. The stable upgrade is flashing away onscreen. When I run software update the box tells me that the newest build 532. If I do the upgrade the procedure runs as normal, it does a backup and then says its upgrading. Reboots as normal but box still on build 521 and the update available indicator is stil on .

Any ideas?
 
Hi Guys I have been updating 2times in the last 2 days from 539 to 540 but each time i do the update when it finally reboots (after about 15 minutes) the box is still showing 539 ?? any ideas.
 
Thanks Sic for the quick reply m8, If 539 is the latest for the Ultimo why am i getting the Green update option flashing ?? weird if its for duo2 (although i would like 1 of them as well) LOL.
 
Hi,
update sign will still flash when there is a conflict in dependencies. Try in telnet
init 4
opkg update
opkg upgrade

Then you will see the reason and you can fix it mit --force-overwrite or another option. When you are ready start E2 again with init 3.

ciao
 
But if this is for duo2 not Ultimo will this work or screw something up for the Ultimo ?
 
Thanks rob so should i just ignore the green flashing icon then. (bloody annoying thing):confused:
 
you could turn it off...
menu -> set-up ->system -> software update -> background check = no.
 
Some times there is one single file for whateve reason cannot be updated so it will keep flashing update, if you do as Trial says and look in the CMD window it will show you
 
I'm typing while the problem is on-screen and hope it is not reported elsewhere:

I am on latest version, Build 549?

The problem has existed for several versions and cannot say with which it started.

Problem:

I delete a recorded programme;

It disappears;

I go to empty it from Trash;

It is not there;

I return to list of recordings and it is back;

I thought re-booting might "cure" the problem;

I try to re-start;

Message appears:

nnn jobs are running in the background!
nnn jobs are running in the background!
Really reboot now?

I choose "yes"

rotating VIX at top-left;

Box hangs.


Have to power off and on again.

That's it.

TIA
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top