Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] New ViX Team VU+ Ultimo OE3.0 Release Discussion

Hi everyone me again ! :rolleyes: I'm on the latest build of vix and since the last build (553) I cannot adjust the I.P of the box when i select no DHCP ?? I can scroll across the i.p as usual but pressing any number has no response to the set DHCP address ???

Any ideas ?

cheers : Happy new year.
 
If I remember after work in the morning I'll check my boxes see if there the same.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi everyone me again ! :rolleyes: I'm on the latest build of vix and since the last build (553) I cannot adjust the I.P of the box when i select no DHCP ?? I can scroll across the i.p as usual but pressing any number has no response to the set DHCP address ???

Any ideas ?

cheers : Happy new year.
Just checked & working fine here.
Do the number buttons work on other screens? tried new batteries?
 
No idea so, installed any flaky plugins recently?
 
No idea so, installed any flaky plugins recently?

I agree its weird ! the only plugins loaded recently was the ice films and rte player plugins ? the other weird thing is I can change the i.p using the online remote control ??:confused:
 
Plugin (Green Button) has disappeared

Hello,

I am having trouble with downloading plugins from my Vu+ Duo Box. After the 554 update the 'Download Plugin (Green Button) has disappeared in Menu => Plugins. Even up?though I continue to click the green button the menu page is all blank with nothing showing up?

Also can anybody upload the ipk file for the new Ice Films plugin app.

Thanks
 
Hello,

I am having trouble with downloading plugins from my Vu+ Duo Box. After the 554 update the 'Download Plugin (Green Button) has disappeared in Menu => Plugins. Even up?though I continue to click the green button the menu page is all blank with nothing showing up?

Also can anybody upload the ipk file for the new Ice Films plugin app.

Thanks


Ultimo here on build 557 here and it's working just fine.
 
cheers, will try that. hopefully it'll solve my recording problem.
Are all builds there " stable " or should I take one over others ?
 
all of the builds on the server are stable including the newest build 557.
 
Ultimo here on build 557 here and it's working just fine.

Thanks for getting back to me. I have updated to 558 and still the same issue. How would I be able to post screenshots for you to have a look at on here?
 
As you were on 416 you would have been better to flash (prior to 521) I doubt it will solve your problem but you should do a reflash to the latest release. You can do a settings restore.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top