M
malaj
Guest
Your image is the best for vu+ uno. It is organize perfect. Do you have a guide for this image, as you know there is many setting. Guide for settings and also plugins. 
Well, tbh, I wouldn't count on that, as we found no serious problems so far. Please post you crashlogs, so we can have a look at what went wrong.I hope next updates come with some bug fixes..
Hey guys,
yesterday, after using BH 'til now, I decided to switch to an "open" image, and I chose openViX 3.0.
but I got many Crash Greenscrren. even I updated to 3.0-319, and this morning after switching channel, it crashed 3 times.
I hope next updates come with some bug fixes..
Well, tbh, I wouldn't count on that, as we found no serious problems so far. Please post you crashlogs, so we can have a look at what went wrong.
As Rob says, without knowing what bugs you're getting, we are unable to fix them...
Please post crash logs and debug logs where necessary...
Also, are you sure you're using ViX latest? As there are no greenscreens in vix when it crashes, they are black screens...
Hi,
is it possible to have blindscan option on the latest image, and if yes how?!
thanx![]()
Hello
is it recommanded to install this 3.0 version over the stable 2.4 ? my priority is stability of the image , with the 2.4 i have really no problem.
thanks.
Stability is always our main concern!is it recommanded to install this 3.0 version over the stable 2.4 ? my priority is stability of the image , with the 2.4 i have really no problem.
There is a software update availableHi Sicilian
I managed to flash my Uno with the latest image downloaded today
and have noted a couple of problems after initial bootup and setting
wizard all worked fine...
now when i have infobar on screen i have a flashing green light blinking
on record button, although i have no recordings scheduled or taking place ?
on main viewing screen i have two vertical rows left and right of
what appears to be square dots about 30 each side, giving the
impression of punched paper in book folder
im also unable to get a full epg running like crossepg
which worked perfect on version 4.2.4 i had running
your previous post about copying timer.xls into
/etc/enigma2, after several reboots did not work
although i still have saved movies on HDD..
please advise on first problem
Thanks in advance