Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New VU+ solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomhick02
  • Start date Start date
T

tomhick02

Guest
Just received mu new solo2 twin tuner, going to flash this image on it 'openvix-Zeus.007-vusolo2_usb.zip'..
checked for boot-loader and cant find any for the solo 2, I just want to make sure I can flash this new image without a new bootloader in case I feck up my new toy??
Thanks
T
 
No need for a Solo2 bootloader yet, just flash the image.
 
Up and running, thanks for info.
Fast piece of kit compared to my ol' VU+ Duo....
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top