Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Newbie: Flash new system

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tvile
  • Start date Start date
T

Tvile

Guest
Hi there

I need some help.

I was running OpenPI but wanted to change, so I grabed a USB, (fat32) and got VXI and stuck it in to the usb on the VUduo.
It reads the usb, says finnish. I take the usb out, power off the Duo, restart, and it just reads Starting.... How long should I wait??

First time flashing

Tvile

Thx for all help
 
Thats usually a symptom of flashing a newer image over the old bootloader, flash the latest bootloader first and then the latest image, one other thing switch off the power before removing the usb after flash
 
Thx that really help, its now working.
One more question, how to move the menu around,, mine is stuck i the left side of the screen and like 10% is out of view?

Tvile
 
Either disable the overscan feature on your TV it self, or if you cant do that, on the receiver Menu> Setup> System> OSD> OSD position setup.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top