F
Floffy
Guest
Hi there I am new to this forum and to the Clarke-tech ET9000 with VIX.
I have the last couple of years used my old Relook 400s and been happy with it the most of the time.
But now i took the step and bought this ET9000.
i have just got it in the door today and have played a couple of hours with it and with a little start problems, it wouldnt read my old usb stick during flashing so had to use an newer model, it now works quite good with cccam, harddrive, vi@sat and CD.
But now i have a couple of questions.
EPG - the epg on Vi@sat channels work flawless and gives me about a week of EPG
, but the CD only gives me Now and next..?
Webinterface - in the webinterface plugin i chose to have http auth. since i want to use the webinterface from wan but i dont want everybody else to use it to. But how do i set the username and password?
Plugins - Which plugins do you have? and which would you recommend? I plan to use the box to play movies from my fileserver also.
Background - is it possible to change the background picture that shows the starting and loading enigma..?
I think this is it for now. but i'm sure that there will be more..
I have the last couple of years used my old Relook 400s and been happy with it the most of the time.
But now i took the step and bought this ET9000.
i have just got it in the door today and have played a couple of hours with it and with a little start problems, it wouldnt read my old usb stick during flashing so had to use an newer model, it now works quite good with cccam, harddrive, vi@sat and CD.
But now i have a couple of questions.
EPG - the epg on Vi@sat channels work flawless and gives me about a week of EPG
Webinterface - in the webinterface plugin i chose to have http auth. since i want to use the webinterface from wan but i dont want everybody else to use it to. But how do i set the username and password?
Plugins - Which plugins do you have? and which would you recommend? I plan to use the box to play movies from my fileserver also.
Background - is it possible to change the background picture that shows the starting and loading enigma..?
I think this is it for now. but i'm sure that there will be more..