Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN 4K] Newbie setup Question

MRevitt

New member
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Yorkshire
Website
www.cougar.eu.com
I have been given a TM Twin 4K for Christmas and flashed it to the latest OpenVIX image as the UI that cam with the Technomate was dire.

I have it running pretty much as I like but have 2 questions that I haven’t been able to work out from the online manual

1) Tuner Setup
I am not sure if I have set this up correctly, it is a dual tuner box and I have set both tuners to Simple Config in Single mode and both report to be connected to28.2E Astra as I expect. But when I go into the website for my receiver only 1 of the tuners has a green light next to it, or any information for that matter.​
2) Button Re-Assignement
After much trial and error I have managed to get my Bouquets working, but to make it easier to use when I am in the Channel Selection, via the EPG button on the controller, I would like to map the Red button, IMDb Search, to be the same as the TV button on my remote, which brings up the list of Bouquets.​

Thanks all

Mike
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top