Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Newbie - Solo2 Help Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter hadyn42
  • Start date Start date
H

hadyn42

Guest
:confused:

Hello All.

I should be getting my Solo2 sometime during today.

Can anyone help / guide me in how to put in my ccam clines into to my Solo2, which at the moment I have using in my old knackered spiderbox hd9000. I have not used Linux before so please be gentle with me as I am getting old! Also I must appologise if I am breaking any rules here by asking this sort of question. I have never used ftp from pc to receiver either, so a little guide on what leads, program etc do I need to do this, so any help would be great. I think the Solo is coming with the BH firmware installed. I have a V box unit that connects to my 18" jack on my one metre dish, I don't know if you guys needed that info or not.

Best regards, Hadyn - IOM
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top