Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Newbie stuck on VIX install - no channels showing

Montay

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all. I just received my Solo2 box today with VIX pre-installed. I set the box up with a wired ethernet connection and two seperate LNB leads for the dual tuner.

I have gone through the setup process. At tuner select. I select simple, single and 28.2e for both tuners.

Then I select 'automatic scan' and yes to clear before scan and yes to Scan Tuner A.

The box then scans about 500 channels and says scan completed, XXX channels found.

I click ok and it shows me the blue VIX wallpaper.

But there are no channels? The EPG list is empty. Pressing Channel + or - does nothing.

After a while I get a sign with a red cross saying 'Tune Failed'

What am I doing wrong and how do I get my channels to show?
 
This is going to sound dumb but do i open the channel list by pressing EPG?
 
if your only using the receive on sky uk you dont need to go through the process of scanning for channels, try setting up the inbuilt ABM plugin.
 
Also when the scan has finished you should wait a further few mins before pressing ok,it says it's finished but if you wait it actually changes agan and says complete or done can't remember but I had this when I first started:)


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks everyone. I had to press 'TV' then last scanned channels. Also I downloaded the Auto Bouquet addon which has helped out.

For some reason Channel5 HD isn't working. Is this a scrambled channel?
 
Thanks everyone. I had to press 'TV' then last scanned channels. Also I downloaded the Auto Bouquet addon which has helped out.

For some reason Channel5 HD isn't working. Is this a scrambled channel?

it's known as a FTV ( free to view ) channel, meaning that while it's free you need a card to open it, this does not have to be a subscription just a old white sky card.
 
And I just place this in the slot face down or do I need to download and activate anything?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top