Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Newbie - thinking of converting from Topfield pvr

m-vs1

New member
Joined
Dec 13, 2014
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi
My Toppy is wearing out, so need to find an alternative. Don't have a satellite yet but thinking of taking the plunge at the same time as replacing the Toppy. No experience of satellites or linux boxes. I have some questions that I would appreciate responses to:
with a HD does the VU+ record to a buffer so that I can rewind TV without having started a recording?
Can I then choose to record that programme from the beginning?
What format does it record in - need to edit programmes on TV (I'm a teacher so use snippets in class)
Is it possible to jump forward and backwards a predetermined number of seconds/minutes to skip adverts?

thanks in advance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top