RogerThis Forum Supporter , Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 237 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Connacht Nov 7, 2010 #1 I want to backup my ViX image. I installed NFIFlash from the plugin's menu. But when I start it, it green screens. Is NFIFlash the application for backing up the Vuplus?
I want to backup my ViX image. I installed NFIFlash from the plugin's menu. But when I start it, it green screens. Is NFIFlash the application for backing up the Vuplus?
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Nov 7, 2010 #2 There is an image back up in the vix menu - use that works a treat for me, did it the other day and only took 10 minutes
There is an image back up in the vix menu - use that works a treat for me, did it the other day and only took 10 minutes