Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] No AGC only SNR

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmgp
  • Start date Start date
D

dmgp

Guest
I posted this question under Maxdigital but thought I would try here. I have installed one of these for a friend. It has the latest VIX image and has the VIX Night HD skin, in every respect the image is exactly the same as my Duo except where hardware differs. However the info bar only shows SNR but not AGC, this isn't very important, but I was wondering why ? it would be nice if it could show BER instead, is there a fix for this or something I am missing in the menu ?
TIA
dmgp
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top