Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] No audio resuming from stand-by

jasmin27

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Belgium, Limburg
Not such a big problem but annoying: Press stand-by while watching a recorded movie, STB goes is stand-by.
Press stand-by again: movie has continued playing and no sound. Stop movie, restart user interface and everything is OK.
I noticed this since a long time, but pressing "stop" before "stand-by" prevents the problem. Now children in the house and guess - they press just "stand-by" and leave...
Have this problem on VU+ Ultimo, Zero and Duo2
 
Well I guess its called children training or no TV if they don't learn:)
You could perhaps use button setup. In button setup, press power button and delete standby from the actions... of course then you have to set another key (perhaps the movie "Play" button ... just joking!) to Standby.... and don't tell the children.
 
I have experienced this problem long before the kids entered and just wrote this thread to improve an excellent Openvix to make it even better... Sorry for that
 
I have experienced this problem long before the kids entered and just wrote this thread to improve an excellent Openvix to make it even better... Sorry for that

No need to be sorry, guess I was in a joking mood - wasn't trying to criticise. But seriously, you either need to stop everything before going into Standby or change the defaults when you press the power button eg Deep Standby will stop everything .
 
It's a long time VU driver bug. Best to contact them.
 
it happens on my duo 2 when I do a gui restart, but ok on a full restart.
 
Happened on all my boxes at various times I'm sure.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
Just tried this on my Solo2 and sound does disappear just as Jasmin27 says!
 
Just press mute twice, that'll bring your audio back :)
 
If I go into standby whilst playing a recording on my duo2, I will have no audio when I bring it out of standby, but a quick mute/unmute always fixes it. Yours must be a different issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top