Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800UE] no channels, no free to air

  • Thread starter Thread starter olly
  • Start date Start date
O

olly

Guest
Hi all, for some unknown reason I have lost all channels, even my free to air 1-5 etc will not view.Getting message" sid not found in pat" and when I tried to scan in abm I had a message about "tuner not locking" or similar.Tried a rescan, no joy?

Would it be A tuner has become corrupted or my dish has moved slightly with these strong winds, even tho it still looks where it should be pointing.
It was all working fine last night, and put into standby overnight.
 
It's certainly possible that your dish may have slightly moved in the high winds, have you lost all channels ?.
 
Yes all channels, I did pick up one german channel I think it was. Only using 28.2
 
I have gone onto sat finder and under dvb-s in system I have no percentage in snr agc ber. When I change to.dvb-s2 I have 53,58,0 ber, but when I scanned on dvb-s2 I found 6 german channels that all showed a picture. When I scanned dvb-s I got no channels?
Im confused, any pointers please.
 
Hi,
Yes all channels, I did pick up one german channel I think it was. Only using 28.2
what was the name of this channel? If it was German then there is something completely wrong as there should be no German channel on 28.2E.

ciao
 
So it must of moved slightly I guess in the wind, hence why no uk channels?
 
Hi,
Phoenix (not the user:-)) is a German channel. I am quite sure that your dish moved a bit. So either move it back or learn German:-)

ciao
 
Yeah some of the adult channels looked like they may be good, but I like to know the story line!
 
Everything back on now.I got up on the shed roof and the dish had moved a fair bit, moved back and channels came straight back on. Cheers all
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top