Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No Channels scanning

  • Thread starter Thread starter m1wor
  • Start date Start date
M

m1wor

Guest
Evening all,

Can somebody help me please.

I have recently changed from a technomate to VU+duo. Flashed the Vix image on with no problems. Set the tuners up and set the dish position and locked on to Sats. My problem is it wont scan any channels on any Sats. Comes back with no services found.

I plugged my old Technomate box back in and it works fine. Moves the dish to any Sat I select so it's not dish related. I set the tuner A on simple and postion and tuner B on loop.

Any ideas why I can't scan the services?

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I've tried that this morning before nipping off to work. The channels still don't scan even though It's locked on.

Any other help much appreciated.
 
it looks like rytec is down again mate.

regards: canthackit
 
Sorry I don't understand!!!

What is Rytec can you explain how I fix it please.
 
See screenshot for scan setting

attachment.php
 
@ The Boss

i've just reinstalled VIX 2.2.100:D and one of the main reasons is because the xmltv epg is usually by far the best, always loads all the sats i require and keeps them populated.................but! and this is the reason i've replied to this posting is that Rytec XMLTV is not working brings me to think that his server is offline.

regards: canthackit
 
it's ok now it's up and running:thumbsup:

regards: canthackit
 
Don't know why I havent done anything but for some strange reason it decided to work this morning.

Problem solved but not sure how. Thanks for all your help everybody.
 
glad it's sorted mate.

as my assumtion above.

regards:canthackit
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top