Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] No data on transponder

  • Thread starter Thread starter 51er
  • Start date Start date
5

51er

Guest
Hi
I have a fully working VU Duo on Vix 2.3. Ealier today my friend asked me to put 2.3 on his new VU Uno.
I powered up on the original image & all fta channels were working. I sucessfully flashed the correct 2.3 image & all seemed well.

Network fine but after adding various settings plugins I cannot get the fta channels showing -just a X in the channel box under the date.
The Uno box is hooked up to a standard 28e dish & all channels show a good signal.
I tried to search but get no services found .

This seems to be an image problem but more likely I will have missed something in the setup but I've tried all day to work it out without success.

Can anyone please help solve this mystery or my obvious omission?
 
Try flashing the latest FPGA upgrade file to the receiver as this is programmes the chip that controls the tuner cards.

Code:
http://archive.vuplus.com/download/fpga/vuuno/4.4/

Download and place on USB stick.

Menu > Plugins > FPGA Upgrade.
 
Thanks for your reply
I tried loading the file but get error message "Can't find md5 file"
As per the Uno sticky I also reflashed the original 5.11 image but still can't add the upgrade.
Just after my first post the X was replaced by the usual 1280x 720 info but still no picture.

I would have thought using the latest Vix 2.3 would have included the latest upgrade. Maybe I've flashed the wrong original file.
Perhaps a fresh start tomorrow
Thanks for any help
 
The FPGA can not be included with any image as i said it flashes a update for the chips that control the tuner cards, hence the separate update. load the newest official image and try the FPGA upgrade again.

Code:
http://archive.vuplus.com/image/2012/7.0/
 
Thanks again to Phoenix for putting me on the right track.
I eventually had to install a blackhole image that let me install the required file but all working now!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top