Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] No Datat on Transponder Error - Box won't Re-Boot

So if there are issues with CCcam 2.3.0 then I guess its time to move to Oscam where I believe there is still development :)
 
Very much doubt 'no data on transponder' is a cccam issue.
But yes, oscam is open source & constantly being developed so a better option all round.
 
I raised a bug report on this weeks ago, but no other testers seem to have the issue. It's a weird one which puts the GB Quad+ into a state where it will not shut down even with ssh login followed by "shutdown -h now". I find as long as I stay away from encrypted channels I don't seem to get the problem. I only ever look at one or two channels on SKY once in a while so have never been motivated enough to change to oscam or whatever. I'll be dropping my SKY sub in a month in any case. When I rang to cancel last May I got a reduction in the sub which expires at the end of April - after that it's bye bye!
 
Very much doubt 'no data on transponder' is a cccam issue.
But yes, oscam is open source & constantly being developed so a better option all round.

It's strange but I notice the same. There are some channels which seems to cause issue with emu and as I understood (but I'm not an expert!) it seems that it generate a crash at enigma level which makes that shut down command does not work, or we get "no data on transponder" or if I open a recorder program it does not start or I get black screen. If a developer require to reproduce we may provide a log. Otherwise I can expect that in the next OpenVix builds we might have the same problem.
I can confirm that, if I have the emu problem with build 035 it does work again simply stopping and restarting the emu (not the box).
 
Hi everyone,

It would seems to me that this issue is only effecting GigaBlue Quad boxes. Surely if it was a cccam issue, it would effect other boxes?
 
Hi everyone,

It would seems to me that this issue is only effecting GigaBlue Quad boxes. Surely if it was a cccam issue, it would effect other boxes?

its affecting gigablue se+ boxs as well
 
I'm actually guessing/hoping that the image manager update is for the solo4k.
You've got no hope of that at the minute. There is going to have to be some change to the way the flash is partitioned otherwise there would be a possibility of the box getting bricked.
 
It may be some interaction between cccam and the Gigablue drivers perhaps? When this problem manifests itself on my GB Quad+ and an FTA recording is also in progress, the recording seems to finish ok, but the recorded length is zero. I find if I stay away from encrypted channels the problem doesn't manifest itself. @abu - your post no #25 seems related but refers to SECA encryption which is not relevant in my circumstance as it's NDS from SKY.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top