Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Most transponders showing no signal

  • Thread starter Thread starter ormerods
  • Start date Start date
O

ormerods

Guest
I have just moved house and I'm having a few issues setting up my Vu+ Uno running Vix 5.2.045

In my old house I had the Uno connected to a motorised dish and everything was working fine, I no longer have a motorised dish so I have opted to just take the satellite feed directly from my Sky dish. I set up tuner A in single mode for 28.2E but when I perform a scan it only picks up around 100 or so channels.

When I try to run AutoBouquetsMaker I get an error "Failed to tune SKY UK on tuner A"

As far as I can tell it looks as though it is unable to pick up most of the transponders, if I flick through the transponders on Signal Finder most show no signal but some seem to get a decent signal (See photo)

What could be causing this? The cable seems to work perfectly when connected to the Sky box so I don't think a faulty cable would cause the issue?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm tearing out what little hair I have left! Thanks in advance.
 
Is it a SkyQ box that you are testing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
A SkyQ wideband LNB only works with SkyQ.

If you are using both devices, you will need a hybrid LNB and the non-skyQ receiver must be connected to the legacy ports.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top