Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] No epg.dat?

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

I have little script that I run once in a while to clear the EPG data and start over when it gets messy, but the last time it gave me an error about not finding epg.dat. I looked after doing a "reread" and in fact I can see the "crossepg" directory but no "epg.dat". Has something changed recently? I am on Vix 7xx (maybe 40?) on a DUO.

Thanks,

G
 
There have been lots of changes recently, try updating to the latest version (770 now i think) and see if this makes any difference after running epg again. Please bear in mind that you will need to do a new flash update not by receiver download. You can do this by blue button, vix, image manager, download. Make sure you backup your settings before proceeding.
 
Yes, I've planned to do that but I'll have to wait next weekend.

In the meantime I was just curious about the disappearance of the file as EPG seems to work as before, but from what you say it seems that the file should be there and something wrong has happened....

G
 
Any joy with finding crossepg.dat ? Crossepg has been saving info to my flash and I'd like to delete it.

I've checked etc/enigma2/crossepg but there's no .dat file
 
@ Gip..

The latest public release is Build# 789

you can restore your settings back.. But not your plugins back up..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top